Hotmail is a web-based email client handled by MSN, a Microsoft’s web-portal. The overall performance and traits of Hotmail are quite spot on and deliver a seamless experience to the users. It’s nearly flawless interface is highly appreciated by millions of user across the globe. Hotmail is a simple and productive email client that incorporates all the right feature that meant to boost up its efficiency. However, all these positive traits unable to counteract the generation of technical issues. If you’re are one of that client who still wondering about settling these issues, call Hotmail customer care number.
Common snag and glitches with Hotmail
Hotmail account login issue
Login issues could create a lot of mess of the user. It mainly occurs in two situations – first when the user enters the incorrect account details and the second email sever face the severe outage. There is something that you need to take care off before you reach out for expert help.
- Make sure you are entering the right account details on the sign in page.
- No cookies or junk file present in the browser.
- Your browser should be updated to the latest version.
- Verify whether your account is accessible on the alternative browser. If it does execute without any trouble then update the browser promptly.
Make sure all these prerequisites should be satisfied or else connect with experts to grab more information on that.
Severe Spamming issues
If your inbox is flooded with annoying email or advertisement? Now you don’t need to fret anymore, the experts at Hotmail support can deal with the problem on your behalf. In the meantime, you can try the feature like email filter to rectify those frustrating emails. However, if it doesn’t render the positive outcome, feel free to contact the professional via a toll-free number without any time-constrained.
Anyway, the spam filter feature will let you quarantine the culprit sender id into one confined drive so that you can’t see them in the future. You can configure the spam filter in the following way.
- On the Hotmail navigation bar, choose Options.
- Select the Mail category.
- Make sure to go through the Custom Filters link.
- Click New Filter and hover to the Filter Criteria to choose the criterion
- Select the target folder for spam messages.
- Click OK.
User can’t send or receive mail
At times, the email client failed to fetch incoming and outgoing email from the server. Now, this is a temporary issue that might be fixed itself after a few minutes. However, if the issues stay stagnant with the account, then go through the following instructions carefully.
- If you are unable to find the email in your inbox, open the Outlook.com folder list, explore the junk folder to locate the missing emails.
- If your inbox is flooded with enormous email and messages, the time has come to clean them up. Probably that might fix your issue.
- Make sure that your inbox and sort settings are correct.
- Ensure that email forwarding is enabled.
- Go through the blocked sender list and check whether you have accidentally listed the sender over there.
- Don’t forget to contact the Hotmail’s professional, just in case if you need any further help.
Why you need to contact Hotmail Live Chat experts
Confronting email issues? Don’t fret, Hotmail expert will get that fixed in no time. The experts at Hotmail will let you stay abreast of the email snags that you experienced on the regular premise. You can reach out to help any point in time as our experts are round the clock.
Why connect with Hotmail’s expert
Email issues tend to creep in all the time despite how well you execute your account. The Hotmail live chat experts make your life easier by providing a precise and quick solution to the email snags. The Hotmail live service professional at Hotmail customer support relied on contemporary ways to resolve the issues.
Why Hotmail customer service?
- Experts provide a snappier resolution on the Hotmail account.
- Cutting edge Remote Support for precise overhauling of the problem.
- Cost effective and quality support on all type of technical issues.
- Availability of toll-free line and instant chat option for quick connectivity.