Bitdefender is a global leader in cybersecurity and antivirus program. Unlike other security programs, BitDefender imparts more value to the users in terms of usability, feature, and performance. The product like Bitdefender Antivirus Plus renders the cutting-edge features such as real-time behavior monitoring, secure file deletion, and multilayered ransomware protection. All in all. BitDefender is a versatile security suite that can even beat the best antivirus program on any day. In case, if you have any trouble with this capable security program, contact BitDefender Live Chat promptly.
Probable technical snags with Bitdefender program
Bitdefender subscription activation problem
If you have a Bitdefender Central account at your disposal, you can activate the subscription in no time. Here’s the way to do that.
- Navigate to Bitdefender Central.
- On the left pane, tap on the My Subscription option.
- Hover to the centre of the interface, click the Activation Code tab.
- Now type the code in the given field.
- Click Activate to wrap up the process.
How to take advantage of Battery Mode Profile?
The Battery Mode Profile is designed to crank down the power consumption of your system at the low battery level. This feature only works on tablet and laptop. With this mode, your Bitdefender program identifies when the user laptop has switched to battery power, and then it automatically enters in a battery mode based on the battery charge level. On the counterpart, this feature will not work in the condition when the laptop switch to charging mode.
You can configure the actions in Battery Mode Profile in the following way.
- Open the Bitdefender program and click the Settings icon.
- Choose PROFILES Tab.
- Go to Battery Mode Profile area and then click CONFIGURE tab.
- Now make the adjustments as per your requirements
- Click Save to exits from the windows.
Bitdefender “False Postive” issue
Nealy all antivirus is plagued with “False positive” issue. Usually, Bitdefender quarantined the legit application or webpage without the prior consent of the users. To counter that issue, the user needs to add those webpages or program to the “Whitelist.”
On your Bitdefender program, click the Protection option on the left pane.
Now under Online Threat Protection module, Click the Exceptions link.
Enter the address of victimized webpages or site and click Add.
Click Save and close the window.
User can’t create Bitdefender file vaults.
Bitdefender file vaults help you create encrypted logical drives on your system. You can securely spare your essential document in this vault without much of a hassle. Here’s how can you create Bitdefender file vaults
- Hover to the Privacy window from the Bitdefender interface.
- Under File Encryption, Choose Create File Vault.
- On the pop-up window, choose Browse to select the location.
- Name your Vault and then select a drive letter from the menu.
- Create a vault password.
- You can also alter the vault size by using the navigation key from the Vault size spinbox.
- Click Create.
Now once your Vault created, follow the given steps to add the file to the vault.
- Navigate to the location of the vault and look for .bvd vault file
- Once you locate this file, right click on it, point to Bitdefender File Vault and choose Open.
- On the pop-up window, enter your passkey.
- To add a file, open the vault, point to the Bitdefender File and choose to Add to file vault.
Custom Scan issues
The custom scan option let you create customized scan options. Follow the below instructions to take advantage of this feature on your Bitdefender software.
- Open the Bitdefender program and click Protection.
- Click Manage Scans under antivirus pane.
- Open the Create a new task link.
- Now enter the name for the scan under Task Name.
- On the same window, select the folder you want to scan.
- Click Next to continue.
- After that, you need to set the priority and scan time frame by following the on-screen prompt.
Bitdefender is a superb all-round antivirus program which does a great job of keeping tight security measures. It identifies and omits threats before they intrude the system. As with any security suite, BitDefender has some problem and some snags. To counteract those loose ends with ease, you must contact Bitdefender customer care or Bitdefender customer service executive. The toll-free line is open round the clock for hassle-free connectivity with the Bitdefender customer support experts.